- Some Thoughts on the Utter Hell of Air Travel – with a particular shout-out to Delta
- Target – No Place for Bananas and a Larger Lesson in Frugal Living
- Why DO so many women support Hillary Clinton? (Part II)
- So why DO so many women support Hillary Clinton?
- Secret “Shame” of the American Middle Class?
- American Pickers Appliances aspirin auto Autos brown bag budget business practices car choice Clinton collision comprehensive consumers Coupon coupons credit cards damage Definition dents dings Driving eating out entitlement spending food Frank Fritz frequent shopper cards frugal frugality Fuel Gas generic groceries home hybrids inflation insurance Las Vegas leverage loyalty cards lunch madatory arbitration maximize medicine Mike Wolfe milk modern money saving Motorcycles Obama parking Paypal pickup truck Practical Prius privacy protect Review rights rules save scratches shopping storage SUV television think it through tools transportation travel use Vacation vehicles waiver Waste
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Necessity is the Mother of Invention. We have all heard this adage before, and it certainly applies with respect to frugal living techniques. We all have a tendency to live a more frugal lifestyle when we have no choice but … Continue reading
So what budget-minded frugal liver does not love the Dollar Tree and other Dollar stores of the world? You know, those stores that sell everything for a single dollar or less? Why wouldn’t a person striving for a practical frugal … Continue reading
A recurring theme on this blog is that government is a terrible source of waste in our society. Any efforts at becoming better stewards of the earth’s limited resources has to include more responsible government consumption. A classic case in … Continue reading