- Some Thoughts on the Utter Hell of Air Travel – with a particular shout-out to Delta
- Target – No Place for Bananas and a Larger Lesson in Frugal Living
- Why DO so many women support Hillary Clinton? (Part II)
- So why DO so many women support Hillary Clinton?
- Secret “Shame” of the American Middle Class?
- American Pickers Appliances aspirin auto Autos brown bag budget business practices car choice Clinton collision comprehensive consumers Coupon coupons credit cards damage Definition dents dings Driving eating out entitlement spending food Frank Fritz frequent shopper cards frugal frugality Fuel Gas generic groceries home hybrids inflation insurance Las Vegas leverage loyalty cards lunch madatory arbitration maximize medicine Mike Wolfe milk modern money saving Motorcycles Obama parking Paypal pickup truck Practical Prius privacy protect Review rights rules save scratches shopping storage SUV television think it through tools transportation travel use Vacation vehicles waiver Waste
Monthly Archives: February 2013
People often wonder just how much money they can save by purchasing a Toyota Prius. With the Prius’ famed EPA fuel consumption estimates of 51 miles per gallon city and 48 highway, everyone believes it is not a question of … Continue reading
Hello everyone, and apologies for the lack of discussion recently. The posts I wrote about the myths of motorcycles saving money generated some good questions about my views on hybrid cars. I’m putting together a post that looks at the … Continue reading
So yesterday I was lured into my local grocery store in large part by electronic notification of my frequent shopper card specials. As is customary for this particular grocer, a few of my best “E-VIC” specials were one day deals, … Continue reading
As I mentioned in the last post, motorcycles, for all their glory, are pretty disappointing when it comes to fuel economy and savings. When you consider their small size relative to cars and trucks, motorcycles, by and large, stink at … Continue reading
With each new surge in gas prices, a frequently asked question is whether motorcycles offer substantial savings in fuel consumption. The related question is whether motorcycles have a place in practical frugal living. The questions make sense enough. After all, … Continue reading