- Some Thoughts on the Utter Hell of Air Travel – with a particular shout-out to Delta
- Target – No Place for Bananas and a Larger Lesson in Frugal Living
- Why DO so many women support Hillary Clinton? (Part II)
- So why DO so many women support Hillary Clinton?
- Secret “Shame” of the American Middle Class?
- American Pickers Appliances aspirin auto Autos brown bag budget business practices car choice Clinton collision comprehensive consumers Coupon coupons credit cards damage Definition dents dings Driving eating out entitlement spending food Frank Fritz frequent shopper cards frugal frugality Fuel Gas generic groceries home hybrids inflation insurance Las Vegas leverage loyalty cards lunch madatory arbitration maximize medicine Mike Wolfe milk modern money saving Motorcycles Obama parking Paypal pickup truck Practical Prius privacy protect Review rights rules save scratches shopping storage SUV television think it through tools transportation travel use Vacation vehicles waiver Waste
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Oh brother, that annoying Allstate ad is airing again. You know, the one with the obnoxious dweeb who pretends to be the latest hazard or absent-minded mistake that causes a huge accident before warning how screwed you will be if … Continue reading
You know from my last post that credit cards, when used properly, are actually a great way to save money. The credit card cash back bonus is like having a one to five percent off coupon on everything you buy. … Continue reading
Credit cards are one of the most ignored tools of frugal living. This is so because the credit card, bless it, has an undeserved reputation as a bad guy in the world of consumer debt. It is a most unfortunate … Continue reading
I tell you, sometimes I see things that just shake me up. Just check out this picture that I took from a downtown parking garage that I sometimes use. It is a site I see pretty much any time I … Continue reading