- Some Thoughts on the Utter Hell of Air Travel – with a particular shout-out to Delta
- Target – No Place for Bananas and a Larger Lesson in Frugal Living
- Why DO so many women support Hillary Clinton? (Part II)
- So why DO so many women support Hillary Clinton?
- Secret “Shame” of the American Middle Class?
- American Pickers Appliances aspirin auto Autos brown bag budget business practices car choice Clinton collision comprehensive consumers Coupon coupons credit cards damage Definition dents dings Driving eating out entitlement spending food Frank Fritz frequent shopper cards frugal frugality Fuel Gas generic groceries home hybrids inflation insurance Las Vegas leverage loyalty cards lunch madatory arbitration maximize medicine Mike Wolfe milk modern money saving Motorcycles Obama parking Paypal pickup truck Practical Prius privacy protect Review rights rules save scratches shopping storage SUV television think it through tools transportation travel use Vacation vehicles waiver Waste
Category Archives: Government
Well, we just endured another nauseating, divisive, pie-in-sky, head-in-the-sand speech from Barack Obama. Also known as the President’s State of the Union speech, Obama regaled his Democratic constituents with promises of yet new waves of big government tax and spend … Continue reading
A recurring theme on this blog is that government is a terrible source of waste in our society. Any efforts at becoming better stewards of the earth’s limited resources has to include more responsible government consumption. A classic case in … Continue reading
While it is not my intention to make this a political blog by any means, let’s face it, there’s no clearer antithesis to reasonable, frugal living than government. Irresponsible government spending has brought the European Union to the brink of ruin, … Continue reading