- Some Thoughts on the Utter Hell of Air Travel – with a particular shout-out to Delta
- Target – No Place for Bananas and a Larger Lesson in Frugal Living
- Why DO so many women support Hillary Clinton? (Part II)
- So why DO so many women support Hillary Clinton?
- Secret “Shame” of the American Middle Class?
- American Pickers Appliances aspirin auto Autos brown bag budget business practices car choice Clinton collision comprehensive consumers Coupon coupons credit cards damage Definition dents dings Driving eating out entitlement spending food Frank Fritz frequent shopper cards frugal frugality Fuel Gas generic groceries home hybrids inflation insurance Las Vegas leverage loyalty cards lunch madatory arbitration maximize medicine Mike Wolfe milk modern money saving Motorcycles Obama parking Paypal pickup truck Practical Prius privacy protect Review rights rules save scratches shopping storage SUV television think it through tools transportation travel use Vacation vehicles waiver Waste
Category Archives: Reviews
There’s a good article appearing on msn.com today concerning the “secret shame” of the middle class. Written by Neal Gabler for The Atlantic, it begins by revealing a surprising statistical find by the Federal Reserve Board: that 47% of American … Continue reading
Yesterday, I introduced you to my recent first, and hopefully last, trip to Las Vegas. I left off with me heading out to the Las Vegas “strip” in search of a reasonably priced meal. For pedestrians, the strip is a … Continue reading
Well, I’m back after a two day stay in lovely Las Vegas. I know what you’re thinking: “What’s a nice, frugal man like you doing visiting Las Vegas?” Unfortunately, I had no choice, as one of my important clients participates … Continue reading
I closed my last post by stating that the popular History Channel program American Pickers offers nothing from a frugal living point of view. In fact, many of the American Pickers episodes model practices that need to be avoided by … Continue reading