- Some Thoughts on the Utter Hell of Air Travel – with a particular shout-out to Delta
- Target – No Place for Bananas and a Larger Lesson in Frugal Living
- Why DO so many women support Hillary Clinton? (Part II)
- So why DO so many women support Hillary Clinton?
- Secret “Shame” of the American Middle Class?
- American Pickers Appliances aspirin auto Autos brown bag budget business practices car choice Clinton collision comprehensive consumers Coupon coupons credit cards damage Definition dents dings Driving eating out entitlement spending food Frank Fritz frequent shopper cards frugal frugality Fuel Gas generic groceries home hybrids inflation insurance Las Vegas leverage loyalty cards lunch madatory arbitration maximize medicine Mike Wolfe milk modern money saving Motorcycles Obama parking Paypal pickup truck Practical Prius privacy protect Review rights rules save scratches shopping storage SUV television think it through tools transportation travel use Vacation vehicles waiver Waste
Tag Archives: business practices
In my last post I came down pretty hard on Paypal for its recently announced “Policy Update,” which imposes mandatory arbitration of disputes on its customers. I need to give you some additional information about this sleazy scheme and its … Continue reading
Well, you can add Paypal to the growing list of sleazy companies that seek to impose mandatory arbitration clauses on their unsuspecting customers. I learned of Paypal’s slimeball approach to this dirty consumer trick a week ago while checking my … Continue reading