- Some Thoughts on the Utter Hell of Air Travel – with a particular shout-out to Delta
- Target – No Place for Bananas and a Larger Lesson in Frugal Living
- Why DO so many women support Hillary Clinton? (Part II)
- So why DO so many women support Hillary Clinton?
- Secret “Shame” of the American Middle Class?
- American Pickers Appliances aspirin auto Autos brown bag budget business practices car choice Clinton collision comprehensive consumers Coupon coupons credit cards damage Definition dents dings Driving eating out entitlement spending food Frank Fritz frequent shopper cards frugal frugality Fuel Gas generic groceries home hybrids inflation insurance Las Vegas leverage loyalty cards lunch madatory arbitration maximize medicine Mike Wolfe milk modern money saving Motorcycles Obama parking Paypal pickup truck Practical Prius privacy protect Review rights rules save scratches shopping storage SUV television think it through tools transportation travel use Vacation vehicles waiver Waste
Tag Archives: groceries
I’m usually a big fan of Target, and I go there often for groceries. Like most people, I prefer to knock out all grocery shopping at once since it is one of those tasks I really dislike. As such, I’ve … Continue reading
So yesterday I was lured into my local grocery store in large part by electronic notification of my frequent shopper card specials. As is customary for this particular grocer, a few of my best “E-VIC” specials were one day deals, … Continue reading
I had this dream last night that I hated to see end. I had become a multi-millionaire and won the Nobel Peace Prize, all for inventing and perfecting a method of delivering an essential product to people across the globe. … Continue reading
Necessity is the Mother of Invention. We have all heard this adage before, and it certainly applies with respect to frugal living techniques. We all have a tendency to live a more frugal lifestyle when we have no choice but … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been discussing the wise use of coupons. My post today is a cross-over inasmuch as I stay with that subject while, at the same time, cuing you in on a common game grocers play. (By the way, if … Continue reading
Milk is a great nutritional staple. It is a fine source of protein and of the ever elusive mineral calcium, which is so important to strong bones. Vitamin D, also hard to obtain, is another benefit of regular milk intake. … Continue reading